Established for 50 years this year, WM Plant was started in 1969 by Barrie Ward. Over time the business has developed and expanded and today is well known locally for providing quality at great prices.
Several members of the WM Plant team have worked for the business for over 30 years helping to deliver a wealth of experience and knowledge of construction, horticultural and forestry products to our customers.
Today this local business is still family run with the focus of providing the very best service to all customers requiring building or garden products.
What makes WM Plant Different?
Whether it’s Hire, Sales, Spares, Repairs or Servicing you require… What makes WM Plant different? Any company can sell you a piece of machinery, hire you equipment or repair your tool but we believe doing these at WM Plant is different.
- We are construction, horticultural and forestry specialists, established over 50 years with long standing members of staff. We have extensive knowledge on everything we sell, hire or repair
- Largest and most comprehensive display of machines and accessories in the area
- We provide expert sales and hire advice to ensure the right machine is recommended to do your job
- We service and supply genuine spare parts for everything we sell
- All Service Technicians and Sales staff are manufacturer trained
- All products we sell are fully assembled, oiled and fuelled where necessary, and tested by trained technicians prior to handover in-store
- A full hand over procedure is given to every customer shopping in-store ensuring familiarity with the operating procedures and safety features of the machine
- We register your machine for the purpose of warranty with the manufacturer so you can rest assured all new equipment we sell has a full manufacturer’s warranty
- We run a regular “Chainsaw Clinic” to solve your cutting problems
- Face-to-face customer service. We are here to deal with any problems or questions you have, just as we have been doing for the last 50 years
- New and used sales
- Finance available
- Trade/ins welcome
- Easy access from M6, city or country
- Spacious, free customer parking